Vote Now! Modern Mini Finalist Voting Time!

First of all, a huge THANK YOU to everyone that entered the Modern Mini Challenge. The entries were all amazing,  and I am quite inspired by all of you.
To check out all of the entries, CLICK HERE.

This was such a fun event that I will surely be doing it again!

Dana, Amy, and I had quite a time narrowing down the finalists but it here they are.
The Mug Rug Finalists are first, followed by the Mini Quilt Finalists. Please be sure to vote for your favorite in each category.

Voting is open until Noon on Friday, March 9.

The winners of the Viewer’s Choice, James’ Choice and the 2 Random Draw winners will be announced the afternoon of March 9.

Good luck!!!

xo,
Jennifer

Comments

1. 4

says

Congrats to the finalists. So exciting!

I’m wondering, is there an option to have the voting hidden? Once I voted, I can see how many votes each project is getting and that sort of takes away the suspense!

2. 6

says

Wow, I can imagine there were tough decisions to whittle them down to that much, since it was so hard to choose my favourites! Congrats to all the finalists :o)

3. 12

says

Thanks so much for choosing me as a finalist! This is the first quilty contest that I have ever entered and I had a blast making my mini — thanks for hosting the contest.

4. 17

says

What a hard choice! So many gorgeous quilts! I’m happy to see two Canadian quilters (Cynthia and Jose?=e) in the mini quilt finals!

5. 27

says

Yay! Some of my very favorites are up for voting – glad to see my tastes aren’t so very unique! Congratulations all you entrants, this was an amazing collection of minis!!!

6. 29

says

I think they are all brilliant – VERY hard to chose just one in each category! Congratulations to the finalists for their amazing creations.

7. 32

says

Oh my! I am thrilled to have been chosen and in such wonderful company! I think I may be the only Aussie in the group too! oooh! That’s a scary notion! Good luck to all the other entrants!

8. 37

says

Wow! Thanks so much! I am so honored that mine was chosen. To be included in such great company is such a huge encouragement for me since I’m so new at this. Good luck to all of the finalists.